Friday, November 5, 2010
Am I really doing this?
I can't quite believe I am creating a blog...as if I'll have time to blog. Maybe it will inspire me to ponder and share more of my journey through life...family, homeschooling and ministry. Today is actually a day of mixed blessings...we are home with our weekly schoolwork complete, but Truett is sick :(. It has, however, afforded me a day of doing NOTHING guiltlessly! IF you choose to follow along this eccentric, crazy journey of mine I welcome you. Most of what you will see somehow relates to my roots--the things that made me who I am and that often I must hold firm to in order to keep going; my wings--the dreams, hopes and aspirations I have for myself and those I love; and things--the 'lagniappe--extra, unexpected gifts or benefits' of life. C'mon, honey, let's get going...share with me if you dare....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Girly! I got your FB message on my Blackberry and it didn't show the link...just now online and see that you sent the link in that message! I'm really happy you're here! Hugs~
ReplyDelete