I love reading with my children. I don't prefer to read books over and over...once I've read a particular book, I'm good. I guess I have read a few more than once if I really enjoyed them. Funny how little ones choose ONE book, and it's THE book for all time. Ours is "The Poky Little Puppy." If I've read that book once I am sure I've read it a bazillion times...and so has my mama. It was and still is my favorite EVER! I'm pretty sure I can quote the majority of it..."And down they went to see, roly-poly, pell-mell, tumble-bumble, till they came to the green grass and there they stopped short."..."And home they went, as fast as they could go, over the bridge, up the road, through the meadow, and under the fence." I LOVE THIS BOOK and it thrills me to read it the bazillion and 1st time tomorrow. Love my little T!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So sweet! So excited to see your blog. Check ours out too if you want!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for looking us up! I can't believe your oldest child is 11! I remember when he was born. I'll look forward to keeping in touch through our blogs and Facebook.
ReplyDeleteSo funny! Abby just came into the kitchen where I was and quoted the entire book, "The Big Hungry Bear" from memory. I joined her about one "page" in. That was Caleb's favorite and now we read it to AC. I need to get the Pokey Little Puppy for AC for Christmas! She is obsessed with puppies. Crawls on all fours licking everything ALL DAY LONG. 8-) Did T get a haircut? He looks so old! :(
ReplyDelete