♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥

Monday, August 7, 2017

A Senior you say?

I was handling things quite well today until, well, all of FB world so kindly reminded me that ... I HAVE A SENIOR!

Yes, I do know his age would suggest that.  He has completed adequate coursework to qualify that, but always, always, this will be what I see {in my mind's eye} on the first day (and everyday) of class whatever the year...






Yeah, I know they grow up, yada, yada, but isn't that what they're SUPPOSED to do? I see these sweet angel baby pictures and wonder if I cherished the little enough.  I can get so bogged down in those thoughts that I'm almost paralyzed by fear.  Then sweetly, my Abba Father covers me with a rush of grace.  He's just so good...
I begin  to see more clearly the journey that has been my reward.  It's not over yet.  There's always more to teach, more to learn, more love and giggles to share, and however long I have I will choose to cherish.  But when I look into these eyes...




I am comforted, and my heart swells at the things the Lord has done in Him.  I can take only a sliver of credit, and I am just fine with that.  So... Senior year??  BRING IT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment