Ponderings of the legacy this mom wants to leave...
♥♥♥♥♥
Friday, April 6, 2012
What Easter means at our house...
Today our church had its first Good Friday service at noon. It was such a blessing. Such a great way to begin this weekend that has become so overrun with bunnies, chicks and eggs. I'm not at all opposed...we dye and hide eggs, we eat Peeps and the like. I just want my children to understand and remember that those things...all things...are secondary to the cross of Christ. Partaking of the Lord's supper today was especially meaningful...a precious reminder of what I am worth because of Jesus. I'm not worthy of anything, but He saw it differently and for that I am humbled and grateful. My prayer for each person who reads these words is that you would feel the call of Jesus over your life, and in bold obedience you would respond to Him as Lord of your life. If you don't know how, I'd have no greater joy than to share His plan of redemption with you. May your Easter and the rest of your days here and forever be filled to overflowing because of His great gift!
Me...a daughter, a wife, a mom to 3, with hopes and dreams for living and passing on the legacy of a life of purpose. I adore my husband, my children and my Lord. My life is abundant and full, yet I am real and quite OFTEN I struggle and fail...thus bringing me back to ponder my roots, my wings and things....
No comments:
Post a Comment