♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Retro active post...

Lots of December action around here.  Christmas activities galore--Open House, piano recital, church caroling,  family coming to celebrate, a birthday girl..... We're no different than any of the rest of our friends in the activity schedules, but are desperate to be different than we've been in the past.  Refocusing on the manger more than ever before is our goal.  Chloe has taken the lead in reminding us to be selfless in our giving.  She has made me proud and humbled me in the same minute.  I'm so thankful for this renewal time and those who challenged my thinking this year.  It's exciting to see God's hand at work in the lives of friends and family.  In trying to live in the moment, I'm soberly reminded of friends who'll be spending what might be their last Christmas with loved ones.  I pray to BE alive and awake this year!  Blessings from the Tolar house this December!





No comments:

Post a Comment