Now lest you think, I'm a rock on teacher mama...let me just tell you how God makes me look goooood!
We have sweet friends who got married in Houston this weekend, and Tony officiated the ceremony. We left for Houston Friday morning all excited. I have been in Texas for almost 14 years and other than driving through Houston East to West (from MS), I have not been to Houston...certainly not driving South on I45...until Friday. The kids crashed out and napped. When we got to Huntsville, I was carried away thinking about the penitentiary etc. Then we embarked upon a MONSTROSITY of a monument of who but SAM HOUSTON! and O was snoozing in the back seat!
SO today when we traveled back North we stopped and visited old Sam! And now we have actual photos to accompany our report. O is pumped about his photos, and I look like a savvy, expert planning homeschooling mom...Thank you, God!
| Love these three ♥ |
| So glad he 'picked' a good one ;) |
| Wowzers! He's a tall one, that Sam! |
♥♥♥ Psalm 37: 23 The LORD directs the steps of the godly.
He delights in every detail of their lives.(NLT) ♥♥♥
He delights in every detail of their lives.(NLT) ♥♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment